Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The FED, band of pillagers and theives

I used to invest in the stock market, particularly mutual funds. I wanted to have some other means of income other than social security, (if that will even be around). During this time I paid attention to the financial news and was always curious as to the power wielded by Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the FED. I never could understand how one man could say something that would send our stock market into a panic or state of elation.
Well I have just finished reading this
The FED
Anyone who invests in the market, has a wallet with U.S currency in it, or wants to know about the FED should read this. It will frighten you and piss you off. You will find out what a bunch of crooks the FED is and how they have raping this country. The bad thing is that your elected officials have allowed it to continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home