Thursday, July 27, 2006

Beam me up Scotty...

I was hoping with this blog to strike up some interest in things having to do with what is going on in this country. I was hoping to get some sort of response to the topics I discuss. I was hoping to get at least a 'You're a friggin nut' from someone. What did I get instead, SILENCE so loud it hurts my ears. Not one comment on all the things I said.


You know, I could accept being wrong on everything I said here if someone could show me evidence to the contrary of what I say. I know if I was reading this stuff and I disagreed I would definately let the person know how I felt, but NOTHING!!!!!

That not only upsets me, but it saddens me that no one seems to care one way or another about what is, or could be, going on in these United States.

I guess the next American Idol is taking up too much of their time.

Well either no one cares or their isn't anyone intelligent enough to discuss what I say reading this. Either way I sit here in silence hoping someone will respond.

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger ChristineMM said...

1. Are you getting traffic to your site? If you don't know, try the free program Site Meter.

2. Register with Technorati.com (free) and follow the directions to configure your blog, and start using tags, so that others can find your blog.

3. Start participating in blog carnivals that pertain to your topics.

4. You have no control over people who are afraid to state their opinions or who are afraid to attach their name to their opinion.

5. I have been a victim of serious character slamming from those who disagree with my politely stated opinion. I know some are afraid of such bullies so even if they would like to share their opinion to agree or disagree, they may choose to instead keep their mouth shut.

I have learned to be happy by reading my blog visit stats instead of relying on the low number of comments I receive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home