Thursday, July 20, 2006

Downfall Pt 17

As promised, here is a list, a long list, but nonetheless a list of links for you to check out and see if you begin to believe some of the things I have talked about. Whatever the case, the information is out there if you want to look for it. I truly hope you will take the time to research some of these pages just out of curiosity. Maybe you will begin to believe me when I say, to quote Lynyrd Skynyrd, there's things going on that you should know.

You want to know about the FDA and Supplements,
go here

Do you want to know the truth about the financial outlook of our country when the baby boomers begin to retire,
go here

If you wonder about the truth behind 9/11 and oil go here, (for true conspiracy seekers)


Want to know who's who in the CFR, go here


Want to know that the taxes the government makes you pay are illegal, go here

Want to know who's really in charge? Long series of articles go here


Ana another group pulling the strings here,
go here

Want to know how the U.S. will look if the CFR has it's way, go here
go here

I recommend anything from these lists of articles
Devvy

Edwin

Frosty

Nancy

Do you claim to be religious, followers of God, then you need to read this
go here

Want to know about the Trilateral Commission, go here



Want to know who our elected officials want to grant amnesty to, go here



America, Freedom to Fascism go here




This list is far from complete. I could have gone on for pages, giving you information, but I think you can begin to follow links on your own if you become interested. I have opened the door, it is up to you to enter and look around.
That concludes my series of articles. I hope that I have awoken you to the way things are and the threats this country faces. I cannot do more now other than pray you will listen and not go back to your silly television shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home